Our client based in the South East are an Australian owned company are suppliers of components to Blind Manufacturers Australia wide and Nationally.
They are currently seeking a Permanent Supply Chain Assistant for a full time position. Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30-5pm.
Duties will include:
- Stock transfers between warehouses around Australia to ensure the right amount of stock is in each warehouse based on sales.
- Freight - liaising with all our freight companies, organising freight and best rates.
- Checking and approving invoices and applying for credits where necessary.
- Warehouse - liaising with warehouse frequently for various matters, loss of stock, stock checks and freight issues.
- Import costing - receipt of overseas stock and freight including receipt by part number into the system to match invoice or find variances and report.
- Using Excel skills and ODBC and uploading into the accounting system (Micronet)
- 30% of your role involves Customer Service, invoicing commercial partners, working with two commercial staff and ensure all parts of the commercial business re stock required and freight run smoothly.
- Responsible for all stocktakes in all warehouses around Australia and report all variances and amend accordingly.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Eye for detail to pick up stock issues before they arise
- Advanced Excel skills
- Sound data entry experience
- Experienced with vlookups and pivot tables
- IT background advantageous but not essential
If you believe you fit the criteria please "apply now" and shortlisted candidates will be contacted shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in Word Format.