Work with an iconic motorcycle brand!!!
Stable and long-term opportunities
This has everything - location, stability, security, a great team
- Generous package OTE $110k to $120k plus super
- Iconic location with "state-of-the-art" showroom
- Fully equipped workshop with experienced technicians.
- Job security with Australia's largest prestige automotive group
- Career advancement and leadership progression
You will be working with our customers both face-to-face and via telephone. Excellence in customer service is the key to our success, and our standards are high!!
You will love motorcyles and this is your passion!!!
You will be a excellent communicator and have the ability to work closely with our Service, Parts and Sales team members
You will need to ensure that all operational processes are followed, and reports/documents are accurately maintained.
Customer satisfaction is your priority!!
- Experienced Service Advisor in motorcycles
- You must have a current motor cycle licence
- Exceptional customer service and people management skills
- Technical knowledge and the ability to interpret
- Reliable and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic able to motivate and support your team of mechanics
- A passion for motorcycles
If this sounds like the role for you and you want to be well rewarded and work for a supportive team please apply online today!!
Please note, criminal background checks may be required for this role