With a focus on creating unique, quality, and affordable products, this Australian owned company is backed by innovation and intuitive product development. They produce and distribute a high volume of creative and educational products to major retailers all over the world.
As part of their strategic growth plan, they are now looking to appoint an experienced Senior Sales Executive to manage a customer portfolio and continue to drive profitable working relationships.
What will the role involve?
- You will utilise your knowledge of FMCG to establish key relationships with customers
- Account management of a small customer portfolio (existing accounts)
- An element of business development - this being leveraging new categories in to new and existing accounts
- Support Senior Sales Directors and Senior Product Managers
- Work closely with Operations to achieve as close as possible to 100% DIFOT
- Meet and exceed profit expectations through understanding customer costs
- Prepare budgets, submissions, sales analysis, and forecasts
- Liaise with Demand Planner on inventory forecasting
- Prepare and distribute various reports, notes, and updates
What are the benefits?
- A family focused company that values their staff, although you will work predominately in the office (for at least the first six months whilst you learn the business), there will be some long-term flexibility
- A fun and creative environment with a great team
- Amazing products in high demand that you will be proud to represent
- Huge opportunity to grow your career and add to your portfolio
What you will need
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in arts and crafts, stationery, or toys
- High level of account management and business development skills
- A strong commercial acumen with excellent analytical skills
- Great communication, problem solving, negotiation and the ability to build rapport with high profile customers.
For a confidential discussion, please call Lauren on 0439 400 866. Alternatively submit your resume (Word format is preferred) using the relevant links.