Proudly Australian owned & operated! Working on major projects around Australia - including some well-known landmarks!
Training is important! This company believes in investing in their people!
Afternoon Shift! Skip the traffic and take control of afternoon production!
A GREAT team! A fantastic opportunity for an experienced production supervisor to inherit an experienced team that love what they do!
YOUR NEW JOB:
- Reporting to Production Manager - You will be responsible for running of the production process during afternoon shift
- Organisation of workflow - assigning responsibilities, preparing schedules & outlining duties
- Quality checking of production output to meet specifications
- OHS duties - reinforce & practice the importance of safety to YOUR team
- Provide training to new & existing team members on processes
- Both internal & external stakeholder engagement
- PD available to short-listed candidates
- Experience of managing & leading people in a production environment
- A background working with building products, engineering or industrial manufacturing will be given preference
- Strong Microsoft office skills beneficial
- Being able to "think on your feet" with ability to adapt to rapidly changing conditions
- A great communicator that understands the importance of building team cohesion
- Attractive salary package & benefits on offer for the right candidate
A great opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor to work on projects for Australian's that are made in Australia!
Please apply below, or call Jess (0423 273 367)