About the role
Based in Campbellfield, one of the nation's largest door manufacturers with operations in every capital city and strategically placed regional branches within Australia & New Zealand. Due to increased workload, they are seeking enthusiastic Office Administrator/ Internal Sales Clerk to assist their team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Answer and address phone calls and emails from clients and colleagues.
- Ensure effective time management is undertaken to complete all daily tasks
- Preparation of invoicing
- Data entry and Administration
- Costing standard & custom-made products
Skills and experience
- Excellent self-organizational and customer service skills
- A keen eye for detail and a willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Sound administrative skills and computer literacy would be an advantage
- Supportive and fun team environment
- Great opportunity for growth and development
- New and modern office space
- On-Site Parking
If you are looking for a new opportunity and have the desired skills, please click APPLY now.
Please note that candidates will be required to successfully complete a medical (drug & alcohol) as a part of the interview process.