Located in Cheltenham, this Australian owned commercial supplier is currently seeking an AutoCAD draftsperson to join their expanding team. In this role you will co-ordinate all CAD drawings for the joinery department, while working alongside with the sales team.
Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in 3D AutoCAD packages, preferably MicroVellum. (But not essential)
- Good knowledge of architectural joinery construction and production e.g. around tabletops, cabinets and/or furniture.
- High attention to detail with an efficient and positive approach.
- Ability to interpret drawings, set out jobs and provide accurate detailed cutting lists/drawings for manufacturing and installing.
- Good communication skill and ability to work as part of a team.
- Time management and ability to work on many diverse tasks at the one time as you are constantly hands on drafting and responding to customer enquiries.
How to apply
The company offers excellent working conditions and a long-term career for the right person. If you are interested in this role, please click APPLY now.
Please note, all initial interviews will be conducted via Skype/FaceTime/WhatsApp, so please ensure you have this capability before applying.