About the company
Based in Campbellfield, one of the nation's largest door manufacturers with operations in every capital city and strategically placed regional branches within Australia & New Zealand. Due to increased workload, they are seeking enthusiastic General Hands to assist their team.
About the role
The successful candidate will initially join the team as an on-hired employee on day shift, 40 hours per week plus overtime when required. They will commence as a temporary employee; however, the right person will be considered for an ongoing role with hours from 7.00am-3:30pm, Monday- Friday.
- Use of hand and power tools
- Basic machine operating as required
- General timber assembly
- Joining frames
Skills and experience
- Great attitude and reliable
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using hand/power tools
- Comfortable with manual labour
- Spray Painting or Machine Operating experience would be advantageous
How to apply
The right person will be hard working and demonstrate their excellent work ethic. If this is the role for you, please click APPLY now.
Please note that candidates will be required to successfully complete a medical (drug & alcohol) as a part of the interview process.