Are you ambitious and looking for the next challenge??
Are you a hunter who wants to reap the rewards of your hard work???
Do you want to work with likeminded people - then this role is for you!!!!
Thriving business going from strength to strength - unparalleled reputation
Great team culture with 90% staff retention - 4yrs plus!!!
An exciting opportunity awaits an ambitious business development executive/sales executive who has experience selling to key decision makers (B2B level). This company is a market leader and prides themselves on being at the top of their game!!! This is an unparalleled opportunity to grow your career AND your bank balance!!! The company specializes in energy management providing expert advice and innovative solutions to key decision makers!!
The company is backed by professionals that know the industry and provide a premium service to their high value clients. Situated in the inner suburbs of the CBD, the role will be predominately office based with ongoing training for the right candidate:
What's on offer!!!!!
- Work with the best in the business
- Join a team with ambitious growth plans for 2024 and beyond
- Excellent opportunity for career development and training
- No cap on commissions - 1st year - OTE - $130k plus super
- Generous incentives and team bonuses
- Ongoing training from a strong leadership team
- A company that believes in strong team culture and cares about the health and wellbeing of their team
- Convert new business sales and generate your own leads and database
- Build and harvest your own pipeline with a strategic approach
- Follow up leads through a mix of phone, email and digital presentations
- Build strong networks to secure joint ventures and future business
- Attend events, conferences and meetings to promote and build the company brand and awareness
- Work with your customers to develop plans and proposals based on their individual requirements
- Use of CRM system to manage the sales process and develop opportunities
- Previous experience in B2B sales liaising with key decision makers (Owner's, CEO's etc.) minimum 2 years
- Determined to achieve sales targets and excel - you are a hunter!!!
- Experience of exceeding kpi's on an ongoing basis
- Drive and determination with good organisational skills and time management
- Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated to achieve targets and acquire new clients
If you are ready to take the next step in your career by joining an established, successful business that offers employment stability, training and long-term growth. Seize the reins of ongoing business development momentum and assist in expanding the business further